Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code”), the Essedi Pasta srl., as the “owner” of the treatment, it is required to provide information about the use of your personal data .
2. Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as the interested party, at the time a message is sent through a special contact form.
3. Aims of treatment
Personal data are processed for the purposes strictly related all’espletazione the requested service, such as, for example, the answer to the questions required by the form.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and data with logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data .
Fulfilled the objectives pursued, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence you can not send the message.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by site administrators, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of personal data to third party companies providing services for the site, after designation as managers of the treatment and ensuring the same level of protection.
7. Rights of user
We also inform you, that in matters of personal data protection legislation gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. L ‘You have the right to obtain information:
– 1. the origin of personal data;
– 2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
– 3. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
– 4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2
– 5. the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3 . You have the right to obtain:
– 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– 2. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– 3. certification that the operations in letters a. and b. They have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4 . you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– 1. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
– 2. the processing of personal data for purposes the sending of advertising material, direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and treatment
The Holder of the processing of personal data referred to in this Statement is EssediPasta Ltd., with headquarters in Via Guido Rossa 78/4, 59015 Carmignano (PO).
The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise the rights described above.
in order to simplify the routing channels and reduce the time for feedback is invited to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph, in EssediPasta srl, by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies of the Site
This site is built on a piattafoma CMS, which uses a variety of cookies. These cookies do not collect any personal information. These cookies are added automatically by the platform.
Cookies Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( “Google”).
Cookie Google Maps
On this site you used Google Maps to indicate the exact position of our location on a map.
Google Analytics and Google Maps use “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website by you anonymous will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above
can decide whether or not to accept cookies also using the settings of your browser.
Disabling the “third party” cookies does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for individual sites and applications web. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties.”
As an example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you have access to a panel of control where you can set whether or not to accept various types of cookies and remove them.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9